Thursday, November 12, 2015

November 3, 2015 Report

Earlier this morning I received a call that Jason and Laurie wanted to do a half day trip in the afternoon, so sure enough at 2 o'clock they jumped on the boat. They let me know that in the morning they had been offshore fishing and it was very slow but not being the type to just sit around the pool they wanted to get back into the action. A short run later we arrived at our first and only spot of the trip where it was fish after fish after fish on almost every cast. So much so that Laurie and Jason had to take a couple of breaks in between. I love that! We even had a number of spinner sharks trying to eat our hooked fish right next to the boat! They decided to cut the trip short because the fish had worn them out and wanted to get back in time for a dinner meeting. These are the days that I live for in Miami with lots of bait, lots of action and tons of fish devouring our lures. Tired anglers equals a big smile on the captain's face. I love it!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment