Saturday, August 27, 2016

August 27, 2016 Report (Snook!)

Today Aladwani from Kuwait hopped aboard and the plan was bonefish. However, with a brisk wind and storm clouds everywhere we had to forgo bonefishing. However, he had just bought a new rod and reel at Capt. Harry's Fishing Supply and he wanted to break it in along with some new lures. I am always humbled by what transpires every day and today was no exception. Aladwani mentioned to me that quite a few people in Kuwait had fished with me before and they highly recommended he call me. Wow! I have to tell you, Aladwani is one skilled young angler. We pulled in to the first spot and I told him where to cast and I warned him not to screw it up. Well, he puled back and fired off an extremely accurate cast landing exactly where it had to land, an explosion in the water throws white foam everywhere and his rod doubles over. The drag screaming and Aladwani trying his best to hold on, 10 minutes later he gets a nice jack on his new rod. Broken in! He was amazed how much damage was inflicted on his new lure. Moving on to spot two, he proceeds to land two snook and a barracuda including missing a few other snook bites. Hey, it happens! Only 2 hours into the trip we had to all it quits because of a massive storm building over us. Way to go Aladwani!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment