Friday, January 27, 2017

December 29, 2016 Report

Today I had two trips, one in the morning and a half day in the afternoon. My morning trip started off with Alex. Alex has become a regular client of mine and today he brought along his brother. We started off working the last of the incoming tide over grass flats and catching Snapper, Barracuda, trout, Jack and hooking three different spinner sharks that were in the area. Alex wanted to make up for losing a really nice shark last time so we tried to focus on the shark fishing and hit a different spot towards the end of the trip. I was marking a lot of sharks on my Raymarine and eventually hooked several but unfortunately as it is with spinner shark every time they jumped and spun they popped off. My afternoon trip was with bear and his father and wanting to get away from the increasing boat traffic around Key Biscayne we headed south to some shipwrecks. Arriving there the action was good on Snapper and triggerfish and a few other species that kept the rods bent and the reels singing.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment