Thursday, August 24, 2017

August 21, 2017 Report (Video!)

I had my reservations about fishing today because of the lunar eclipse but turns out I was surprised. Paul and his son Thomas jumped aboard again and this time they brought their friend Steve. We started tarpon fishing and that proved to be slow as well as trout fishing but it had been like that for a few days already so I don't think it was a product of the eclipse. We wrapped up the trip at another spot where we again caught a ton of hard fighting jacks and used one for bait. As soon as the chunk of jack hit the water it was engulfed by a big bull shark and Paul was on. Thirty minutes later we got the release on a nice 200lb bull shark right as it was time to head in. Not a bad way to fish on a lunar eclipse!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment