Wednesday, October 11, 2017

October 6, 2017 Fishing Report

Am report My morning trip was with a regular client Matt and his ten-year-old daughter Diana. Since they usually book me during Tarpon season we target Tarpon but today we would change it up a bit. We started looking for Tarpon and although we found a few there weren't many and fishing for them was slow. Changing it up we caught Barracuda, a bunch of jacks, Snapper, blue fish and a couple of other species ending the trip on a high note.
Pm My afternoon trip was with Peter from the Czech Republic and his friend again. I had to reschedule all my charters this week starting Tuesday because of severe weather with lots of rain and wind. Today was the first day we got a break in the weather and with some bait we had already caught during my morning trip we headed down to the flats. On the flats the water was definitely cleaner and we had a good day since we were shark fishing we hooked five, landed two and enjoyed some great weather for a change.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment