Monday, November 12, 2018

November 5, 2018 Report (Bull Shark Video)

Mel and his wife Pat were in town from a cruise and these folks were hardcore. They woke up at 4 am when the ship docked, met me at the ramp at 11am and they were ready to go. I would've been exhausted by now but they were more than ready, did I mention they are 78 and 72 years young respectively? Wow! Mel wanted to catch some fish on fly so we stopped off at a jack spot where he caught a few and then bull sharks moved in and he said he wanted one of those as well. Well, I dropped back a jack and a few minutes later Mel had his hands full for the next 2 hours and 20 minutes. He landed his big bull shark at around 200 lbs and then we finished off catching a few more jacks on fly. What a goal for me, be like Mel at 78! Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment