Monday, June 24, 2019

June 24, 2019 Report (Bonefish Video!)

Celebrating their 28th wedding anniversary, Paul and Dawn came from Sarasota to spend some time in Miami and got flats fishing. The hunt started off with permit but with only one shot and a couple of fish spotted I decided to change it up and that was the ticket. At the first spot, even before I could kill the engine, the schools of bonefish were everywhere! I turned off the motor, pinned a shrimp to the rods and the actions started. They had some really good shots but missed them by just a few feet until... I spotted another school behind the boat, Paul saw them flash and made a great cast. Moments later I hear "I'm on!". A nice fight later he had a nice Biscayne Bay bonefish in his hands. The day wrapped up looking for more permit.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment