Thursday, July 25, 2019

July 25, 2019 Report (Bonefish Video!)

I was pretty excited today to fish with David and his son Joseph (that's two Josephs on consecutive days) and I got them out of bed early. With a 6:30AM start, the guys were on about 3 hours sleep but they sure didn't show it. Armed with spinning rods the guys got on the bow and had shots at bonefish but conditions were not ideal. However, as we poled along I saw a subtle disturbance in the water and the guys cast, moments later David was on to a bonefish as it screamed away at almost 30 MPH. After a long fight we boated the slob bonefish. Some shots later I see a flash to my left, Joseph cast and he got a bite but missed it. Later we hit a snapper and saw something I rarely get to see out here. But, you'll have to watch the video to find out!
Capt. Mo Estevez 786-853-1409 www.MiamiBoneFishing.com Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment