Thursday, April 15, 2021

Oh so close! April 9, 2021

 I had two trips today with my morning trip being with Steve who tore it up a couple of days ago.  We changed things up and hit the oceanside flats for bonefish and permit.  Well, we found some permit and Steve made a bunch of good casts and turned two different permit that would chase his fly and turn away at the last minute.  OH!!!!  We were so close! 

My afternoon trip was with Will and his wife Felicia.  Will wanted to catch anything but definitely had his eye on a bonefish.  Under the conditions we had I had two prime spots to bonefish but they were covered in boat so we changed it up.  I took him to a wreck and a channel and had a blast catching a bunch of species including nice yellow jacks.  



Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment