Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Gas Shortage?! April 14, 2023

OK, so Tuesday through Thursday it rained, a lot and then I started to see lines at the gas stations in my area.  What is that all about?  Well, I read the local news and the fuel transfer pumps at the port were flooded and there was no fuel being delivered.  Thankfully I had almost a full tank in my truck and boat so I was able to fish with Mark and his friend today.  The guys wanted to fish Biscayne Bay for the first time and we had a blast catching jacks and then using the jacks for sharks.  We hooked 6 sharks and landed two.  Very good morning and fishing has finally turned around.  Now let's see about that gas shortage.  




Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment