Saturday, May 23, 2015

May 14, 2015 Report

My afternoon trip today was with A.J. and his 2 kids for a kids fishing session. I tried to talk the kids into letting dad tarpon fish for the first hour or two of the trip but they would have none of that. A.J. was awesome and agreed to just get some fish for the kids. Spot 1 was slow and I decided to make a long run to a small wreck inside the bay. The moment a bait hit the water near the wreck it was on! The first few fish we lost to a big barracuda but the 3rd fish we got in the boat and tossed it back out as live bait. Within seconds and just a few feet from the boat the 'cuda nails the bait and 9 year old Ava is on! A few minutes later the 'cuda make a jump and broke her off. With the 'cuda out of the way the kids proceeded to go through over 80 shrimp and caught so many fish they decided to take a break. I love it when that happens! At the end of the trip A.J. invited my family and I to watch him work and it was a blast! Thanks A.J.!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment