Saturday, May 23, 2015

May 20, 2015 Report

After a few unplanned days off, more details to follow in the next week, Eric jumps aboard and says tarpon fishing but I want to catch fish. That is right up my alley! We gave tarpon fishing 45 minutes and while there were a few rollers we didn't get a bite right away and I started to feel the natives getting restless. Or was it me getting restless? Oh well, we make a sure run to a trout flat and spent the balance of the trip catching a bunch of seatrout and there were many more which either came off or we missed the strike. We even a a docile 1,200 lb visitor next to the boat a number of times. You really can't beat fishing in Miami, you never know what you'll run into.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment