Friday, January 1, 2016

December 28, 2015 Report

Wow today was one of those days where I was absolutely swamped. Today I had three charters and each of them were completely different from the other as conditions seem to have changed constantly. My morning Charter was with Rob, Etan, and Eli. They fished with me last year and the kids caught a ton of fish and wanted to bend some rods again today. The grand father Rob is always a pleasure to have on board and he sat back, watched them and enjoyed every moment of it. We went to the first spot and it was on fire with fish after fish after fish that kept the kids busy, rods bend and arms sore. However boys being boys they wanted to explore so off we went to fish a couple of other spots that didn't produce. Realizing their young errors they decided to go back to the original spot and the hot streak continued. They had a blast and smiles were big throughout the boat.
My second trip of the day was with Jay and his wife Marta while their two kids were in a second boat that I had reserved for them. This was a special trip for Jay since back in November he tried to book me but his dad unfortunately died unexpectedly. I really wanted this to be a special day for them and put them on fish but the conditions deteriorated with winds blowing steady 20 miles an hour and gusting higher mudding up the water and limiting the areas that we could fish. We did get into some fish at the end of the trip including losing a grouper or two to pilings. These were great people and I look forward to fishing with him again. My third trip from this charter blitz today was with Dylan, Bill and John. Dylan is a fun and brave 9 year old little girl who had a blast catching fish from the moment the first bait hit the water. The wind had died down for this last trip and allowed us to fish an area that I knew would produce. She caught a ton of fish and it was a great day all around.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment