Monday, May 1, 2017

April 21, 2017 AM & PM Reports

AM Brian and Courtney met me at the ocean reef club this morning with a desire to tangle with Tarpon. We fished a Tarpon spot but there were no fish around and with no boats hooking up we changed it up. We caught some bait and I took them to a flat I love for sight fishing for sharks. Here Brian sight cast three sharks with the last one giving him a run of over 100 yards non stop. What a drag burner! PM My afternoon trip was with Mike and his 10 year old son Jack. We tried bonefishing but Jack wanted some action so we fished a creek that held big mangrove snappers and some nice barracuda but none of the fish wanted to eat. Go figure! I took them back to my shark sight fishing flat where Jack tore it up on sharks catching three on his own. Awesome work Jack! Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment