Thursday, December 21, 2017

December 9, 2017 Fishing Report

Well today was definitely one of those days. I had two trips scheduled for today my morning trip was with Alan who is a regular client of mine from France in my afternoon trip was with James who is a regular local client. The weather forecast called for some pretty tough conditions but Alan and I decided to go for it and we were able to get about 3 hours worth of fishing in before all hell broke loose. It was a significant cold front moving down and barreling down towards us so we fished until we can see the edge of a cold front coming right over us in the winds went from 20 to 30 miles an hour in higher forcing us to head back to the Marine as fast as we could and I ended up canceling my afternoon trip with James. Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment