Thursday, December 7, 2017

November 30, 2017 Report

I had a three boat charter today and Dave and Chris were on my boat. We looked for tarpon but the areas were blown out by the significant wind so off to plan B. We found some fish where the guys kept the rods bent and the drags screaming until a big bull shark showed up. I had a rod rigged and snatch a bait, tossed it in front of the monster shark and seconds later Dave was on! We fought the bull for about an hour and with time running out we put the screws to him. The drag almost maxed out had little effect on the behemoth and eventually broke us off. Wow, we never got to see the shark clearly but 250 pounders never put up this kind of fight so I estimate this guy to have been 300 plus. WOW!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment