Sunday, April 8, 2018

April 5, 2018 AM & PM Reports

Am Craig Andrea Louie catfish with me last year and Craig had landed about a 200 lb bull shark while Louie tore up the Jazz. Today we changed it up since the bull sharks have moved on but the fishing was still very good. Everybody caught fish had a blast and Louie insisted that I cash for him because it seem like everytime I cast for him he would hook a fish. It was hilarious because after that happened a couple times and started calling me the magic Captain. Kids are awesome!
PM My afternoon trip was with Tony and his son Chris. The wind picked up considerably in my afternoon trip almost the moment we started the pull out of it. But the fishing remains excellent and the guys caught a ton of fish and just tore it up. The Highlight was catching some nice Pompano's that pulled a lot of drag.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment