Sunday, April 8, 2018

March 31, 2018 Report AM & PM Reports

AM There's always a certain amount of pleasure I derive from fishing with um students or alumni since I am a big um Hurricanes football fan so it was very cool to have Brent and Ned I'm bored today. Ned is a student at um and Brent came down to visit his son and spend some time with him so we hit the grass flats and it was so good we spent the entire trip on the flash just tearing up the fish on artificials.
PM Anytime I have a double I always wonder how the afternoon trip is going to go after I had a very good morning trip but today Greg and Mitch enjoyed an equally good afternoon trip. We went back to the same grass Flats throwing the same lures and had the same insane action all trip long. What a day today!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment