Thursday, September 13, 2018

September 12, 2018 Report (Video)

I was back on David's boat today on a last minute call and after getting some bait we headed offshore in some really nice conditions. The area I wanted to try was in 500' of water not far from the marina so it was a short run to the spot. Once there we tied on some lures and it was game on from the second drop of the lure in the water. The first fish was a blackfin tuna for David, his first. A few casts later I hook up and David tells me to fight the fish, so I did, until it was close to the boat and it spit the hook. Another cast and another fish on the broke me off at the same time David had gotten a bite but got broken off. Dang, we were out of lures and the live bait didn't work nearly as well. After being chased around by some storms we wrapped up the day fishing inshore where David got a mackerel and an awesome barracuda on a light rod and no wire leader! Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment