Sunday, September 30, 2018

September 29, 2018 Report

I love finishing the month off strong and that is what Justin, Nick and I did today. These guys were in town for Nick's bachelor party and wanted to do some fishing. Our trip started on the hunt for tarpon but they were MIA and the strong 20 MPH winds kept us limited to where we could search for them. Changing it up we fish some structure and landed some nice snappers, but not for the table, they would be bait. On the way to the flats to shark and bonefish I stopped off at a spot I like and Justin landed a massive mutton snapper. Nice! On the flats Nick had the hot hand landing two nice lemon sharks, one which almost spooled us! We had some shots at permit and bonefish but never got one to eat.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment