Thursday, January 17, 2019

January 12, 2019 Report

Every few months I have the pleasure of fishing with Guillermo and his daughters and today was the tradition continued. These folks are always a blast and they keep me laughing. Guillermo always wants to catch dinner and with a brisk east wind I was limited with where we could comfortably fish. I made a long run down to a usually productive spot but that proved slow as well as a couple of spots along the way thanks to the dirty water being brought in by the incoming tide and rough offshore conditions. At the last spot things got much better and they caught fish on almost every cast so we ended the morning with good action and fresh fish dinner.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFIshing

No comments:

Post a Comment