Thursday, January 17, 2019

January 15, 2019 Report

The passion for fishing is truly embedded in our DNA and proof of that was Patrick, Jeremy and Dave who dropped off their luggage in my Jeep on their way to the airport and jumped in the boat. They really wanted just to keep the rods bent and with a hard NW wind, that really was the perfect plan for today's conditions. I can't help my self so I took them to a spot that usually holds tarpon and sure enough, the tarpon were there. I set up up current from them and drifted back some baits only to have a ton of different species constantly get hooked instead. Since the guys were having a great time I switched to lighter tackle and almost went through the 8 dozen shrimp I had. I had them wrap up the trip trying to catch a big bull shark and they were out in full force with 3 to 5 of them around the boat at any given time. However, inexplicably they wouldn't eat anything I threw at them. We did have one brief bite but no hook ups.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFIshing

No comments:

Post a Comment