Sunday, December 29, 2019

December 26, 2019 Report

Man, Alec is a machine that won't give me a day off! LOL Alec and I fish often and since he is a local he doesn't miss much fishing time but today he brought his friend, ex Navy sailor, Joe. The goal was to get on some fish and I did just that but I had bigger plans for Joe as he lost a big barracuda next to the boat and landed a few more fish including a nice lemon shark. When the tide was perfect we hit a flat where Joe caught his first bonefish, one of two he hooked that day! But I will admit, it was not easy as the wind was howling peaking at 27 MPH and intermittent rain. But, Joe got his bonefish and that is all that matters. Congrats Joe and thank you for your service!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment