Tuesday, May 12, 2020

May 9, 2020 Report (Redfish Video)

Guides day off trip today, I guess since I was still asleep when I agreed to it. I called my buddy Mike around 10am in order to swing by his house and he tells me he was on his way to Flamingo in the Everglades on a solo fishing trip and asked if I wanted to come along. I said yes, confused and half asleep. Within 40 minutes I met him at the visitors center and we were off. It was awesome, I hadn't seen Mike in about 10 years and it was so great to catch up. Along the way we caught about 15 or so redfish and snook before calling it a day after three hours. What a cool trip and it was great to see my friend again.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment