Friday, May 22, 2020

Redemption is so sweet May 22, 2020 Report

Fishing is in many ways like life in that we all need redemption and the opportunity for a "do over". That's exactly what I had on my hands this morning with Phil from Miami. He booked me for bonefish as one of his bucket list fish so off to go bonefishing we went. Based on the forecast and tides and all the other stuff we have to consider I told him we would get a late start at 9am. As we ran across the bay the morning was breezy as expected but there was an annoying high level cloud cover that made it tough. Really all it took was one flat, the first flat and Phil got not one but two bonefish and his bucket list fish has been checked off. Whew! I can tell you I feel much better now and really needed a "do over" from yesterday.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment