Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Back in the 'Glades September 15, 2020 Report

I hadn't been down in Flamingo in a while but today I was with John.  I have to tell you, it felt like a slow day with a few reds and a snook caught but that was no fault of the fish.  Our first spot would set the tone for the day with John missing a few snook that blew up his top water and I missed a few bite my self.  With the fishing slowing down we hit another spot that held even more fish including tailing redfish but once again we missed quite a few bites.  So, I checked the hooks and they were sharp with the barbs in good shape.  What's going on?  The last spot had some small tarpon rolling and one of them ate our lure and, well you guessed it, it came off.  Back to the ramp licking our wounds but a fun afternoon either way.  






 Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment