Sunday, September 27, 2020

Double Header Friday and A Regret September 18, 2020

 Today I had two trips with my morning one being an abbreviated trip of two hours with Aaron and his wife.  When Aaron called me yesterday and asked if I could do 2 hours I said yes and I warned him about how quickly time flies on a charter but he stood fast with his two hour request.  Well, they were great people and I took them to a wreck where they caught a bunch of snappers, yellow jacks and lost a big shark that we targeted but broke him off on the structure.  When it was time to go he admitted he wished he would have booked a 4 hour trip and was regretting his decision the moment he made the first cast and hooked up immediately.  




My afternoon trip was with Patrick and Julie from Texas.  These folks are great and they book me every year.  They really just wanted to catch anything but I really wanted them to get a bonefish.  Our bonefish efforts lasted about 2 hours and after missing a few bites we changed it up and fished another wreck.  This time we had a bunch of big yellow jacks and other species and the drags got a workout.  




Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment