Tuesday, September 12, 2017

September 11, 2017 Hurricane Iram Report Video!

It seems like forever since I hit the water as season winds down and then hurricane Irma made things quite exciting for us. So far this month was shaping up to be a decent month business wise and the fishing had been good, and then Irma. I'm not complaining since Irma took a westerly turn and spared us the brunt of her fury unleashing her fury on the Florida Keys and Florida's west coast. I actually made it through unscathed through this nasty storm and am God blessed to say the least. However, there are many more severely affected by Irma so let's continue to pray and assist as we are lead to do so. To the many that text and emailed checking up on me, thank you so much! I am truly grateful for your concern for me and my family. Thank you! Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment