Saturday, June 16, 2018

June 8th 2018 Report

I had an afternoon trip today out of the Ocean Reef Club and we were going to stick to fly fishing only with Tommy and his friend. We had some unstable weather as the trip started off with storms all around me on my way down to the Ocean Reef Club but by the time I picked the guys up the weather had cleared up. We looked for Bonefish and had a school of permit move through and a few single Bonefish but no big schools that we can get a shot at. The weather started to turn on us and got overcast and dark so we had to give up on sight fishing and turn our attention to fishing creeks but that proved to be slow and we called it a day in order to get the guys back by 5 p.m. Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment