Friday, July 3, 2020

This is what Kids need right now June 26, 2020 Report

I love fishing kids. they're a blast, easy going and really enjoy each fish they catch. Today was no exception with Junior, Michael and Marcus, three local brothers I've know for years, but boy have they grown up! They really wanted to catch fish regardless of species so I took them to a shallow wreck and they tore it up keeping 10 nice snappers for dinner and smoking through 6 dozen shrimp in no time. Now it was time for bigger stuff so we got to the flats and fished for sharks. There were plenty moving in but weren't very aggressive. However, two decided to play and Michael hooked both of them, losing both of them. What's up with that? By the time he lost his second shark of about 150 pounds it was time to head home. Dad later called me to tell me the kids were still raving about their day on the water and want to do it again. Mission accomplished!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment