Sunday, July 1, 2018

June 22 2018 report (Tarpon video!)

Today I had Brent from Oregon and although he wanted to fly fish he decided to mix it up and so we did and that worked out beautifully. We went to the first spot where I had fished with Tom yesterday and that spot was on fire as Brent hooked three tarpon, landed two, lost a couple of snook and had a few other fish work our drags. We wrapped it up at a different spot where he caught a bunch of big jacks on live bait and on fly. He was nice enough to let me use his fly rod to make a few cast and catch a jack on the Fly. We had a couple of Tarpon come up and take a swipe at our baits but never get hooked but it was a great morning. I love summer! Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment