Sunday, July 1, 2018

June 23 2018 report

Yesterday afternoon I got a call from Brent telling me he had told his wife what an awesome trip we had and all the fish we caught and she regretted having slept in so she wanted to go out today. Being off of course I said yes and off we went with Brent, Tanya his wife and I ready to have a great day. Our great Tarpon spot from yesterday was slow since we didn't see any snook or tarpon so we switched it up and Tanya caught a bunch of jacks that wore her out and hooked two big sharks that we had been targeting plus a few other fish including about a 40 lb Barracuda that ate Brent's Jack in half right next to the boat and then kept slashing and eating the dangled fish remains right in front of us absolutely blowing Tanya's mind. I love summer! Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment