Tuesday, March 5, 2019

February 28, 2019 Report

Austin and I have fished quite a few times together but never with his little boy but today I got to meet Bubba. Bubba's a great kid very respectful and just an absolute pleasure to spend time around which speaks volumes to the job Austin and his wife are doing with him. We're fishing out of Key Largo today and hit a bunch of spots having snook redfish and trout chase our lures but always seeming to fall short. It was a gorgeous day and I sure wish Austin and Bubba would have been able to hook the nice fish that we kept running into. After dropping them off at the OCean Reef Club I ran back to the marina alone, stopped off at a spot and landed this nice cuda. Wow, I wish they would have caught it instead!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment