Monday, March 18, 2019

March 17, 2019 Report (Tarpon Video)

After my last trip I really needed to be redeemed and I had two trips today to get it done. My morning trip was with James and Wesley from Ky and they wanted tarpon. I went back to a spot where the tarpon have been thick and friendly and we hooked 3 and landed two during hour four hour trip including a 45 minute fight with James' fish and about an hour on Wesley's fish. The guys did well and I started to feel better already.
Joel, Travis and Carlos joined me for the afternoon trip and they asked "what's biting?". Tarpon! I took them back to the morning spot and Carlos hooked another nice fish and after a 40 minute fight and tag teaming with Travis, we got their first tarpon. Along the way we missed another bite and, caught a mackerel and lost a big jack that ate a plug as they were destroying schools of bait. Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFIshing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment