Monday, March 18, 2019

March 11, 2019 AM & PM Reports

AM Report A few years ago I fished with Brad and his little girl and had a blast. This time she didn't come along and is 13 already! Armed with fly rod in hand we looked for tarpon and found some but they were scattered and tough to get to eat so after some time after tarpon we bonefished and Brad had a solid number of shots at nice sized bonefish in the little time we had left. PM Report My afternoon trip was with Greg who fished with me last month. This time it was a two boat trip and his wife, and sister and brother in laws jumped in my boat. Since we had great conditions I wanted to show them the flats so off we went. First we stopped off at a shallow wreck where they caught a ton of fish and then we hit the flats. The mistake I made was telling them we hook sharks 90% of the time. This ensured that only one small shark showed up but we did hook a big barracuda.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFIshing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment