Tuesday, April 23, 2019

April 6, 2019 Report

Today was a rough one, but my guys Dan and John made up for it and were awesome to fish with. This was a half day of shark and barracuda fishing with a second boat as part of the trip. Spot one was to catch bait and we did. Then we hit a barracuda flat and caught one and lost a huge one. Off to the flats where we had TONS of sharks behind the boat but most wouldn't eat. We did hook two and lost them both. As we hooked the second one, it was a big one we had to chase. As I tried to start the boat the batteries were dead. HUH? I charge the batteries every night! Eventually the big lemon broke off and I was left licking my wounds. Using the trolling motor battery to start the engine we ran home on time and got back safe. What a day! Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFIshing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment