Monday, April 1, 2019

March 30, 2019 Report

Somethings you can't explain and today was one of those days. I had Robbie and Keith on board out of the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo and we were scheduled to fish a full day. The guys wanted to catch fish regardless of species but the first few spots were slow. Oh, oh, what's going on here? My 3rd spot proved to be the charm but, well, odd. I fished a mangrove shoreline I have fished for years and caught snapper, grouper and snook, but not today. The guys caught tons, almost 30, look downs. Yes, look downs, its a thing, a fish, an anomalie. I have only caught maybe a dozen in my life and these guys almost tripled that in an hour. How, why, um I don;t know but it was fun and we had a blast. Using some chubs we caught I turned them into shrk bait where we went 0-5 on sharks. What? Yes, hooked five and lost them all. Wow! The guys had a blast and decided to call it a day at the half way mark so we bid farewell and off I went, home, early, after catching tons of look downs. HMMMM.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFIshing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment