Tuesday, April 23, 2019

April 8, 2019 AM & PM Reports

AM Report Tom has fished with me three times. The first time he had his 5' shark get eaten next to the boat by an 8' bull shark. Last year he got a big tarpon with me. This year however, he was recovering from some bruised ribs so we targeted bonefish. Chumming for bonefish produced small sharks but no bones so we changed it up catching a bunch of snappers and a nice jack that well, brusied his ribs further. Sorry Tom! LOL
PM Report My afternoon trip was with Rohan and his mom. Well, last time we fished they caught two big tarpon on a half day trip and wore them out. Our goal was different this year, they wanted dinner and lots of action. So, we hit a spot and just tore up the mangrove snappers. They kept a couple to take to a restaurant and I took home six. At the end of the trip we hit another spot where Rohan hooked and fought a 30lb jack for 20 minutes but the jack spit the hook next to the boat as I was ready to land it for a pic.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFIshing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment