Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Almost a slam in 10 minutes? June 16, 2020 Report

Well, I have to tell you my little girl has fishing "juju", no doubt. I took my baby and my fiance to the Everglades fishing today and it was the first time down here for my daughter and she really liked it. On the fist cast she lost a really nice fish and on the next cast she lost a nice snook next to the boat. How about that for a start?! She also got to see about a 4 foot rare sawfish come right to the back of the boat just a few feet away. My fiance started off slow but then caught redfish, trout and snapper for dinner while I kept hooking reds, jacks, ladyfish and lost a few more fish plus missed some bites. Overall it was a nice day on the water with my family and boy did we take a long deep nap when we got home!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment