Saturday, June 20, 2020

First Timer with a Solid June 19, 2020 Report

Fishing in the Everglades has been so good I just have to keep going back and today Gianfranco joined me. Gianfranco is by no means an angler but he likes the outdoors so he was up for something different. I handed him a light bonefish rod with an artificial lure and showed him how to cast and work the lure. In no time he was on his own and working it just fine. After working the lure for a bit and not catching anything I hear "Oh!" and the drag screamed as a nice snook jumps out of the water. Well, turns out it was the biggest snook of the day and more were to come. Once the magical part of the tide was over with we called it a day after catching some redfish, about a dozen or more snook, trout and a nice jack completing a grand slam and a great day. Summer snooking is what's on my mind right now!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment