Tuesday, June 2, 2020

She asked "Why is yours so small?" June 1, 2020 Report Video

It's a tough life being a man and being asked that question. Thankfully for me she was referring to the snook I was catching compared to hers. Whew, what a relief! It all started when my fiance', who's now hooked on fishing, asked me to go back to Flamingo in the Everglades and go fishing. OK, so I set the alarm for 5:30am but when it went off there was no moving her. However, we decided to do an afternoon trip instead and it worked out great. By the time we got to Flamingo, it was windy and the water was dirty but still fishable. She was adamant about using bait while I stuck to lures and the fishing was a bit better than I expected. She got three big snook, two on bait and one on lures and two redfish. I managed about 5 smaller snook on lures. Hence her question! I was glad she landed some really nice fish that she refused to take pictures with and we had a great time. Oh, we ended up at home after 9pm!
Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment