Monday, September 27, 2021

Battling the Glades September 26, 2021

 I had the day off, well until Mike called me.  I've know Mike for over 25 years and every time we fish together I truly enjoy my time with him so you know where this is going.  When Mike asked if I wanted to fish with him the Everglades I said yes and 12 hours later I hopped in his car and off we went.  What a gorgeous day, I'm telling you fall is here early with clear skies, low humidity and morning air temperatures in the mid 70's.  Anyway, we fished hard and poled around, staked off, drifted tossing lures for redfish and snook.  And....it was dead.  I saw a lot of the skiffs fishing the area moving around too so it looked like it was the same across the board.  However, at the tail end of the outgoing tide we went to one of my go to spots and there we were able to pick up a few snook.  It was tough fishing but we had a great time, caught some fish and came down to the wire almost getting skunked.  Oh, Mike tried to blame it on my banana.  Leave my banana alone!  






Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment