Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Guides day off in the Everglades September 21, 2021

 September is supposed to be slow but business continues to be much better than in the past which means I haven't had many days off but I was off today and Jeanny and I fished in Everglades National Park.  She had been asking me to take her for almost a year and finally here we were.  This was were trip so I threw the fly rod for a bit, caught two sea trout and put the rod away.  The fishing wasn't on fire but it was good enough.  I had her throwing lures, which she doesn't like doing, and she missed quite a few bites from redfish and snook.  Growing frustrated she asked for bait and well, reluctantly I obliged.  This is her kind of fishing and she made it count.  At trips ends she had caught snook, redfish and a few catfish, I don't like catfish.  That night we went to a relatives house and had a great redfish dinner! 


Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing




No comments:

Post a Comment