Wednesday, September 22, 2021

It was on fire today! September 19, 2021

 My job is so interesting as it has me fishing for bonefish on fly one day and fishing with first time anglers the next.  Well, Eric has fished with me before but Alex and his wife Viegle have one fishing trip combined between the two of them.  I loaded up with bait and we fished a shipwreck that proved to be on fire but it took a while.  Here they caught more mutton snappers than I remember catching on a trip, mangrove snappers, yellow jacks, blue runners and a big barracuda.  Eric was busy doing his thing catching fish while I focused on Alex and Viegle.  Once their hands were sore we hit the flats where we hooked four big lemon sharks but lost all of them.  It may not have been a bad thing because these sharks were all over 100lbs and may have required a tag team effort.  





Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment