Tuesday, March 22, 2022

De Ja Vu? March 19, 2022

I had two trips scheduled today and my first trip was with Mark and his Kids Maggie and Darryl.  They wanted to target bonefish and we hooked up but something happened as Maggie was fighting the big bonefish that we couldn't figure out but the fish broke off.  We then switched to sharks and went 0-4 on sharks and they were behaving odd, not very aggressive and would barely eat the bait.  As we wound it down it was time to head back but Mark and Maggie really wanted to stay out fishing, but I had the afternoon trip already booked,.  When we got back to the ramp turns out my client was at the wrong marina and it would take him about an hour to get to where I was so we rescheduled for Sunday and off Mark, Maggie and I went back out.  

The second half of the tripw as better with them catching a variety of species in different spots including mangrove snappers, small mutton snappers, trigger fish, yellow jacks, big blue runners and more.  It was a long day but well worth it.  


Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing



No comments:

Post a Comment