Thursday, March 10, 2022

Three Days with Kent and Jeremy March 1-3, 2020

Kent is one of those guys that is a blast to be with and we fish throughout the year and always have a blast.  For these three days he came with his friend Jeremy and the theme of the three days was a sarcastic "watch and learn".  This was due to the mess I was on numerous occasions over the course of the three days but I won't expand on that in order to not humiliate myself.  I blame it on these two crazies and keeping me distracted.  Anyway, over the three days they caught snook, barracudas, sharks, tons of snappers and shots at bonefish on fly.  Man we had a blast and I can't wait for the next round of the Kent and Jeremy show.  






Capt. Mo Estevez

http://www.miamibonefishing.com/

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment