Thursday, March 29, 2018

March 15, 2018 Report

AM Today I had two trips in my first one was with John, Lauren and Nick from Ohio. I thought it was cold yesterday morning but Teddy was worth with the air temperature at 48° even my photos from Ohio or cold. We decided to do the best we could with the cold in the wind we had so we pulled up to a grass flat and using only lures absolutely wore the fish out. Lauren started off a little shaky with her Casting a fishing but she made a great comeback and had an excellent day.
PM In the afternoon I had David and Joseph. We had a good time so we hit a couple of spots for Tarpon and permit but didn't see any so back to the grass Flats where we kept the rods bent and the lures in fishes mouth.
Capt. Mo Estevez www.MiamiBoneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment