Saturday, June 13, 2020

Weird Trip Today June 11, 2020 Report

Kevin and I have fished for years and always done well. Today his brought his brother David along and David had never fished before. Well, we started at a wreck and got David warmed up and used to casting and and landing fish such as snappers, blue runners and yellow jacks. Then when the tide was right we hot a flat to chum for bonefish to try and get David his first bonefish. That resulted in two bonnet head sharks. Then, they decided to call it a day 4 hours in. Before I knew it we were back at the dock and I drove home wondering what just happened. Between a short trip and a way different list of target species than usual with Kevin I was wondering what to do with the extra time on my hands for the rest of the day. It was so good to see Kevin again but boy I am not used to a short trip like this with him. Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment