Saturday, August 8, 2020

After a 2 Hour Wait! August 8, 2020 Report

Well, things have been rather calm at the marinas and so I was confident that would continue today as I got ready to meet Gabe and his 11 year old son Noah at the marina for a half day trip. When I got to the main road of the marina I saw what I didn't expect, a huge line of boats waiting to get in. NO! I waited patiently in line over a half mile long and two hours later the boat was in the water and Gabe and Noah were jumping aboard. Idling out the channel I relaxed and made sure Noah had plenty of action catching snappers, jacks, runners and more. A few of those we used on the flats for sharks and Gabe landed a perfect sized one with 20 minutes left in the trip. I took them to one more spot where Noah hooked a BIG mutton snapper but lost it as he tried to manage the beast on the other end of the line. It was so nice to get out and work under ideal weather conditions and some great people. 






 Capt. Mo Estevez www.miamiboneFishing.com 786-853-1409 Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBoneFishing

No comments:

Post a Comment