Wednesday, June 2, 2021

As if it couldn't get any worst! May 30, 2021

 Wow, wow!  Yesterday it took me 45 minutes to launch the boat and today it took me an hour.  I was at the boat ramp at 5:45am well before they open and there was already a long line but I was able to launch and get on the water with Andy and his 9 year old boy Jonah.  I repeated yesterdays game plan and it worked out with the guys catching a ton of fish and Jonah learning how to cast, hook and land his fish on his won.  They were a blast and there are few kids as funny as Jonah. All in all in was pretty quite out on the bay with most fishermen staying home and the partyers sticking to the sand bars, it turned out to be not bad at all once I left the marina.  Now time to get home and wait for the weekend craziness to end.  




Capt. Mo Estevez

www.MiamiBonefishing.com

786-853-1409

Follow me on Instagram @MiamiBonefishing

No comments:

Post a Comment